Community outreach is a vital part of the project. We encourage you to follow and provide input on improvements to the bridge as an important transportation link for the local communities and the region.
The study team is committed to keeping the public informed throughout the project. Our aim is to keep all interested parties informed about the project and respond to questions and concerns. As the project moves through the LPE phase, we will continue to provide the latest project information and meeting announcements.
Outreach efforts for the project include:
- Local Officials Briefings and Public Information Centers
- Meeting announcement alerts and project information through meeting notice mailings
- Regular updates to the project website
- Coordination with elected officials, local governments, first responders and the media
- Responses to inquiries from interested parties
Community Outreach Documents and Meetings
LCD Study Phase
- PIC Meeting No. 3 Summary – 12/12/18
- PIC Meeting No. 3 Presentation – 12/12/18
- PIC Meeting No. 2 Summary – 9/11/18
- PIC Meeting No. 2 Presentation – 9/11/18
- Community Stakeholders Meeting No. 2 Summary – 9/11/18
- PIC Meeting No. 1 Summary – 5/9/18
- PIC Meeting No. 1 Presentation – 5/9/18
Ways to Get Involved
- Check this website regularly for updated information
- Submit feedback through the public comment form
- Attend Public Information Center meetings
Questions, Comments or Suggestions
We encourage community members to voice their concerns and contribute suggestions to the study team. For questions or comments, please fill in the public comment form.